There is probably a good reason why you are looking for a coach, as you might……
- want to stop living your life on the handbrake?
- be made redundant and not sure what to do next?
- wonder how to return to work after a timeout?
- consider a career change?
- experience an empty nest? What to do next and how?
- be looking for or a more balanced, healthier life?
- at the end of your career wondering what’s next?
- seem to have it all, but just aren’t happy?
- want to tackle “one day….”?
- be half-way your life and wonder what about the next half?
- be looking for more happiness, more self-esteem?
- want to start managing life instead of life managing you?
- know there’s more in life, but don’t know what and how to find out?
- be too blinkered on the career-to-pay-the-mortgage path, losing sight of what really matters?
- want to live a more purposeful life?
- want to focus on the bigger picture of your life?
- want to have (more) focus and directions?
- stop thinking and start doing?
- want to create more wellbeing?
- be looking for some sticking plans?
Find out more, the answers are only one click away.
A coaching partner can be helpful to think things through with, to work out what to focus on, what your priorities are, where to start, and to make (new) plans.
Why not try a free initial consultation and without obligations?Get Agent
Besides general coaching services, I offer practical support to help you deal with the impact of COVID-19 on your life and career:
- How can I best work in a hybrid work environment?
- How to cope with overwhelm / anxiety?
- Do you need/want to re-assess your career? Three one-hour sessions:
– 1st session: Who am I: understanding yourself better
– 2nd session: Where am I going: clarifying your direction
-3rd session: How do I get there? Information, Tools & Techniques