COVID-19 has been impacting us all. During this worrying and constantly changing time, many of us are re-assessing work and life. This is something you don’t have to do on your own. Why not using a coach to help you find your best way forward?
Maybe you (also) might want to:
- Look for more grip on your (working) life?
- Have (more) focus and directions?
- Stop thinking and start doing?
- Create more wellbeing?
- Have some sticking plans?
- Re-assess your career?
- Overcome procrastination?
A coaching partner can be helpful to think things through with, to work out what to focus on, what your priorities are, where to start, and to make (new) plans.
Why not try a free initial consultation and without obligations?Get Agent
Besides general coaching services, I offer practical support to help you deal with the impact of COVID-19 on your life and career:
- How to best prepare for an online interview; practical tips & tricks?
- How to cope with overwhelm / anxiety?
- Self-care during lockdown.
- How to successfully work from home during the pandemic.
- Do you need/want to re-assess your career? Three one-hour sessions:
– 1st session: Who am I: understanding yourself better
– 2nd session: Where am I going: clarifying your direction
-3rd session: How do I get there? Information, Tools & Techniques