COVID-19 is impacting us all. During this worrying and constantly changing time, many of us are re-assessing work and life. This is something you don’t have to do on your own.
A coaching partner can be helpful to think things through with, to work out what to focus on, what your priorities are, and to make (new) plans.
COVID-19 update October 2020:
I’m back to face-to-face coaching again where my coaching practice is respecting the latest COVID-19 rules.
If you prefer to be coached from home, online coaching is always available using Skype or Zoom as the most popular choice.Get Agent
Besides general life coaching services, I offer practical support to help you deal with the impact of COVID-19 on your life and career :
- How to best prepare for an online interview; practical tips & tricks (one-hour session, book here).
- How to cope with overwhelm / anxiety? (one-hour session, book here).
- Self-care during lockdown (one-hour session, book here).
- How to successfully work from home during the pandemic (one-hour session, book here)
- Do you need/want to re-assess your career? Three one-hour sessions:
– 1st session: Who am I: understanding yourself better
– 2nd session: Where am I going: clarifying your direction
-3rd session: How do I get there? Information, Tools & Techniques