COVID-19 has been impacting us all. During this worrying and constantly changing time, many of us are re-assessing work and life, something you don’t have to do on your own.
A coaching partner can be helpful to think things through with, to work out what to focus on, what your priorities are, where to start, and to make (new) plans.
Free initial consultation and without obligations.
Special New Year’s Offer
Reflect and Reset: recalibrating for 2021.
- Looking for more grip on your (working) life?
- In need of (more) focus and directions?
- Want to create more wellbeing?
- Want some sticking New Year’s Resolutions?
Besides general life coaching services, I offer practical support to help you deal with the impact of COVID-19 on your life and career :
- How to best prepare for an online interview; practical tips & tricks (one-hour session, book here).
- How to cope with overwhelm / anxiety? (one-hour session, book here).
- Self-care during lockdown (one-hour session, book here).
- How to successfully work from home during the pandemic (one-hour session, book here)
- Do you need/want to re-assess your career? Three one-hour sessions:
– 1st session: Who am I: understanding yourself better
– 2nd session: Where am I going: clarifying your direction
-3rd session: How do I get there? Information, Tools & Techniques